What Illegal Criminal Mexicans Want To Happen In U.S.

What you are going to read and see below is what the 'war waging' part of the illegal criminal Mexican invasion of the United States is telling the rest of their ilk. I feel that these squat little brown criminals from south of the border have one thing in mind. And it is to kill every White man, woman, and child. This is some of the propaganda being spoken and shared by them in the U.S. at this time.
Dr. James P. Wickstrom, D. Litt.

"I'm sure you've probably seen the "Farce of July" story on sites like Kentuckyanna True News and Western Voices, and I won't duplicate it here. I notice when I talk with people about our Mestizo problem, I hear a lot of comments like "they should speak English" or "they should assimilate". That is not the revolutionary attitude to take." Posters like this:


http://www.geocities.com/~nanamommy/ptri/bar05.gif
 
 
Copyright © Posse Comitatus, USA
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com