What Abraham Lincoln Really Said About The White And Black Races. Let's get it straight.

Modern education on all levels continues to teach great error as to what Abraham Lincoln had to say and feel toward the Black race. Let's get it straight from the horses mouth as one would say, and read what Lincoln really felt and said. And by the way, if you don't like it .... well, just crawl back into your hole and pull the dirt over you.
Dr. James P. Wickstrom, D. Litt.


What Abraham Lincoln Said About The Blacks:

"I will say here, while upon this subject, that I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so. I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is a physical difference between the two, which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality; and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position. I have never said anything to the contrary..."

'Abraham Lincoln: His Speeches and Writings', ed. Roy P. Basler (New York: Da Capo Press, 1990), p. 445

http://www.geocities.com/~nanamommy/ptri/bar05.gif
 
 
Copyright © Posse Comitatus, USA
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com