Dr. James P. Wickstrom, D. Litt.
White House Communications Director Anita Dunn extolled Chairman Mao in a 2009 speech to school children. Dunn is not obscure, but was originally one of four top consultants to Barack’s presidential campaign (a group including Obama’s current chief advisor, David Axelrod). Dunn’s husband is Robert Bauer, Barack’s personal lawyer and new chief White House Counsel. Echoing support were Manufacturing Czar Ron Bloom and Ex-Green Jobs Czar Van Jones, proving administration Maoism is not isolated.
Dunn, on her favorite “...political philosophers: Mao Tse-tung…I turn to most to basically deliver a simple point which is ‘you’re going to make choices; you’re going to challenge; you’re going to say why not; you’re going to figure out how to do things that have never been done before.” So Dunn embraces Mao’s radical policies, and one must assume she considers his death toll and reign of terror acceptable collateral damage. Bill Ayers, U.S. Marxist terrorist and Obama mentor was also influenced by Mao, saying after America was overtaken by communists, 25 million resisters might have to be murdered, according to ex-Weatherman Larry Grathwohl.
Pillars of Obama's Marxist Communist Political Philosophy:
What are the pillars of Chairman Mao’s and Obama's Marxist political philosophy? Essential Maoist beliefs include these:
- Any tactic that achieves a desired result is acceptable, regardless of the costs.
- Individual people are irrelevant; only the group has any standing; human deaths mean nothing.
- A strong central government must be erected.
- Non-socialist states and their counties must be shattered to be remade along Marxist lines.
- There is no God; no set of rules exist above society, including any civil or human rights.